Endangered Birds of Asia
| Corals, Jellyfish, and Sea Anemones
Click on the species name to view its profile.
|Egyptian Vulture||Europe, Africa, Asia, and the Middle East|
|Eurasian Peregrine Falcon||Eurasia south to Africa and Mideast|
|Japanese Crested Ibis||China, Japan, Korea, Russia|
|Ostrich||Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Spanish Sahara|
|Palawan Peacock Pheasant||Philippines|
|More creatures in Asia:|
Mammals | Birds | Reptiles | Amphibians | Fishes | Insects | Arachnids
Worms | Clams | Crustaceans | Snails | Corals, Jellyfish, and Sea Anemones
***What birds are listed here?:The Asia section of this site lists the folllowing birds appearing on select endangered species lists:
- Birds that dwell in or migrate to any nation or region found on the Asian continent and many surrounding islands.
- Birds that dwell in or travel to the Black and Mediterranean Sea (and its islands).
- Birds that dwell in or travel to India and Russia.
- Birds that dwell in or travel to any Eurasian region.
- Some species may be listed that dwell in or travel to some nearby areas of the Middle East (between Africa and Asia).
- Birds that dwell in or travel to Indonesia and nearby islands located in the South East Asian Archipelago.
- Birds that dwell in Middle Eastern countries between Africa and Asia
In some cases, the creatures listed in this section may also be found on other continents or in other areas, which is why you may see additional areas noted in the range column.Disclaimer:
This list combines species from several endangered species lists. Using the total count of species found on this site as an official count of endangered species of the world is not recommended
. For more information on what creatures are listed on this site, please visit our About Us