Endangered Amphibians of Europe
| Corals, Jellyfish, and Sea Anemones
Click on the species name to view its profile.
***What amphibians are listed here?:The Europe section of this site lists the folllowing amphibians appearing on select endangered species lists:
In some cases, the creatures listed in this section may also be found on other continents or in other areas, which is why you may see additional areas noted in the range column.
- Amphibians that dwell in or migrate to any region found in Europe and any nearby islands of the Atlantic Ocean.
- Amphibians that dwell in the East Atlantic Ocean (Azores).
- Amphibians of Iceland.
- Amphibians that dwell in the Adriatic Sea and Sea of Azov.
- Amphibians that dwell in the Black and Caspian Sea.
- Amphibians that dwell in Corsica.
- Amphibians that dwell in Cyprus.
- Amphibians of the Palearctic.
- Amphibians of Russia.
- Amphibians of Eurasia.
- Some species dwelling on the North African Coast.
- Amphibians of the Mediterranean Sea and islands located in the Mediterranean Sea.
- Amphibians dwelling in islands of Spain (Canary, Balearic).
Disclaimer: This list combines species from several endangered species lists. Using the total count of species found on this site as an official count of endangered species of the world is not recommended. For more information on what creatures are listed on this site, please visit our About Us page.