Endangered Clams of Europe
| Corals, Jellyfish, and Sea Anemones
Click on the species name to view its profile.
***What clams are listed here?:The Europe section of this site lists the folllowing clams appearing on select endangered species lists:
In some cases, the creatures listed in this section may also be found on other continents or in other areas, which is why you may see additional areas noted in the range column.
- Clams that dwell in or migrate to any region found in Europe and any nearby islands of the Atlantic Ocean.
- Clams that dwell in the East Atlantic Ocean (Azores).
- Clams of Iceland.
- Clams that dwell in the Adriatic Sea and Sea of Azov.
- Clams that dwell in the Black and Caspian Sea.
- Clams that dwell in Corsica.
- Clams that dwell in Cyprus.
- Clams of the Palearctic.
- Clams of Russia.
- Clams of Eurasia.
- Some species dwelling on the North African Coast.
- Clams of the Mediterranean Sea and islands located in the Mediterranean Sea.
- Clams dwelling in islands of Spain (Canary, Balearic).
Disclaimer: This list combines species from several endangered species lists. Using the total count of species found on this site as an official count of endangered species of the world is not recommended. For more information on what creatures are listed on this site, please visit our About Us page.