Endangered Reptiles of Europe
| Corals, Jellyfish, and Sea Anemones
Click on the species name to view its profile.
***What reptiles are listed here?:The Europe section of this site lists the folllowing reptiles appearing on select endangered species lists:
- Reptiles that dwell in or migrate to any region found in Europe and any nearby islands of the Atlantic Ocean.
- Reptiles that dwell in the East Atlantic Ocean (Azores).
- Reptiles of Iceland.
- Reptiles that dwell in the Adriatic Sea and Sea of Azov.
- Reptiles that dwell in the Black and Caspian Sea.
- Reptiles that dwell in Corsica.
- Reptiles that dwell in Cyprus.
- Reptiles of the Palearctic.
- Reptiles of Russia.
- Reptiles of Eurasia.
- Some species dwelling on the North African Coast.
- Reptiles of the Mediterranean Sea and islands located in the Mediterranean Sea.
- Reptiles dwelling in islands of Spain (Canary, Balearic).
In some cases, the creatures listed in this section may also be found on other continents or in other areas, which is why you may see additional areas noted in the range column.Disclaimer:
This list combines species from several endangered species lists. Using the total count of species found on this site as an official count of endangered species of the world is not recommended
. For more information on what creatures are listed on this site, please visit our About Us