Endangered Snails of Europe
| Corals, Jellyfish, and Sea Anemones
Click on the species name to view its profile.
***What snails are listed here?:The Europe section of this site lists the folllowing snails appearing on select endangered species lists:
In some cases, the creatures listed in this section may also be found on other continents or in other areas, which is why you may see additional areas noted in the range column.
- Snails that dwell in or migrate to any region found in Europe and any nearby islands of the Atlantic Ocean.
- Snails that dwell in the East Atlantic Ocean (Azores).
- Snails of Iceland.
- Snails that dwell in the Adriatic Sea and Sea of Azov.
- Snails that dwell in the Black and Caspian Sea.
- Snails that dwell in Corsica.
- Snails that dwell in Cyprus.
- Snails of the Palearctic.
- Snails of Russia.
- Snails of Eurasia.
- Some species dwelling on the North African Coast.
- Snails of the Mediterranean Sea and islands located in the Mediterranean Sea.
- Snails dwelling in islands of Spain (Canary, Balearic).
Disclaimer: This list combines species from several endangered species lists. Using the total count of species found on this site as an official count of endangered species of the world is not recommended. For more information on what creatures are listed on this site, please visit our About Us page.