Endangered Fishes of the Middle East
| Corals, Jellyfish, and Sea Anemones
Click on the species name to view its profile.
|Whale Shark||Africa, American Samoa, Asia, Australia, Central America, Middle East, Oceanic, South America|
|More creatures in the Middle East:|
Mammals | Birds | Reptiles | Amphibians | Fishes | Insects | Arachnids
Worms | Clams | Crustaceans | Snails | Corals, Jellyfish, and Sea Anemones
***What fishes are listed here?:The Middle East section of this site lists the folllowing fishes appearing on select endangered species lists:
- Fishes that dwell in or migrate to any area considered apart of the Middle East.
- Fishes that dwell in the Arabian Peninsula.
- Fishes of Cyprus.
- Fishes of Egypt, Israel or any other transcontinental (with Africa or Asia) area.
- Fishes of the Mediterranean Sea and its islands.
- Fishes of the Palearctic.
- Fishes of Saudi Arabia.
In some cases, the creatures listed in this section may also be found on other continents or in other areas, which is why you may see additional areas noted in the range column.Disclaimer:
This list combines species from several endangered species lists. Using the total count of species found on this site as an official count of endangered species of the world is not recommended
. For more information on what creatures are listed on this site, please visit our About Us