Endangered Insects of the Middle East
| Corals, Jellyfish, and Sea Anemones
Click on the species name to view its profile.
***What insects are listed here?:The Middle East section of this site lists the folllowing insects appearing on select endangered species lists:
- Insects that dwell in or migrate to any area considered apart of the Middle East.
- Insects that dwell in the Arabian Peninsula.
- Insects of Cyprus.
- Insects of Egypt, Israel or any other transcontinental (with Africa or Asia) area.
- Insects of the Mediterranean Sea and its islands.
- Insects of the Palearctic.
- Insects of Saudi Arabia.
In some cases, the creatures listed in this section may also be found on other continents or in other areas, which is why you may see additional areas noted in the range column.Disclaimer:
This list combines species from several endangered species lists. Using the total count of species found on this site as an official count of endangered species of the world is not recommended
. For more information on what creatures are listed on this site, please visit our About Us